Data Protection Officers
ID Data Protection Officers provide expert advice, guidance and support on all data protection compliance issues.
- To be accountable for enabling compliance with all relevant data protection legislation, and in particular the GDPR.
- To foster a data protection culture and be responsible for informing and advising employees about their obligations to comply with all relevant data protection legislation.
- To monitor compliance with all relevant data protection legislation through undertaking a programme of internal audit.
- To act as the first point of contact for Supervisory Authorities and for data subjects.
- To advise on the need for data protection impact assessments.
- To provide reports and information to executives on the organisation's data protection activities .
- To advise on, maintain and develop an Information Asset Register.
- To foster a culture of effective records management and document control.
- University Degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Data Protection Officer or similar.
- Devising, implementing and monitoring Data Protection policies and procedures.
- Conducting Data Protection Audits.
- Expert knowledge of the Data Protection Audits.
- Expert knowledge of the Data Protection Act, relevant legislation and GDPR.
- Conducting Privacy Impact Assessments.
- Demonstrable skills in document/report writing/dissemination.
- Strong communication skills, capable of dealing with a wide range of stakeholders, and the ability to translate thinking clearly to others
- Knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulations.
For further information on this role or any other, please contact +44 (0) 2890 151 043 or apply with your CV via email@example.com