Digital Solutions Sales Executive
Business Development Executive, responsible for all aspects of B2B business partnerships within the ID Digital Solutions Team. The role will be to initiate, build, maintain commercial activity, support the Senior Partnerships Manager (and wider team) and have accountability for the performance of partner activity to ensure that profitability targets are met.
This is a great opportunity for a bright, outgoing, self-motivated and driven individual to join our team with the desire to develop a career within our fast growing and energising environment.
The role is responsible for identifying, contacting and securing further new clients and partners for our business across multiple source markets and multiple distribution channels/sectors. You will be speaking with and in email contact with industry professionals around the world.
Key aspects of the role are:
- Creation of new business target lists and prospecting in existing & emerging source markets
- Researching key trends and customer requirements for new markets
- Target new & existing sales opportunities
- Build and maintain the database of new business leads and opportunities.
- Work with the Head of Digital, Senior Partnerships Manager and wider partnerships team in closing sales
- Manage an effective reporting and business development cycle for the key ‘growth’ account
- Support client needs/requirements, translating to meet mutual objectives
- To maintain extensive knowledge of the current brand and market conditions
Skills & Qualification:
- Previous & demonstrable experience of working in a sales environment
- Interested in all things digital
- Customer relationship management, selling & negotiating experience
- Excellent & confident communication skills, both oral and written
- Attention to detail, with great listening skills
- Motivated by working in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office as minimum, Biz Dev/CRM)
- Self-motivated & uses own initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Strong interpersonal & influencing skills (Internally & Externally)
- Highly organised and able to prioritise business goals
For further information on this role or any other, please contact +44 (0) 2890 151 043 or apply with your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org