Information Security Engineers
ID is looking for a self-motivated Information Security Engineer to become a member of our Technical Deployment Team. We work in a demanding and geographically diverse environment that presents many technical challenges. To be successful in this position the engineer will need to demonstrate the ability to work quickly to analyze and resolve issues, prioritize and assess security risks, as well drive key security initiatives across our various businesses.
What you will do in this role
- Vulnerability Management
- Security Incident and Event Management
- Identify and Develop industry standard best practice
- Application Security Analysis
- Maintain a current knowledge of Application and Network Security threats
- Develop InfoSec training
- Provides Risk assessment reports
- Act as a liaison between development staff, compliance and IT for Security related initiatives.
- 4+ years of Information Security Engineering experience in an engineering environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Information Security principles, best practices,, and control processes
- A good understanding of operating systems, web servers, TCP/IP and network technologies; Authentication and security protocols, and coding methodologies.
- Working knowledge of vulnerability scanning, anti-virus, IDS/IPS and other common infosec tool sets a must.
- Experience with Network Security Monitoring technologies, best practices and how they related to the application stack
- Must have strong analytical and investigative skills and be able to troubleshoot quickly during events. Being well organized and security conscience is paramount.
- CISSP, CISA or other equivalent security certifications is preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred.
For further information on this role or any other, please contact +44 (0) 2890 151 043 or apply with your CV via email@example.com