IDSolves.com Your Trusted Source for Information Security, Privacy Advice, Compliance and Education
- Cybercrime damages are forecast to cost trillions of dollars by 2021
- Cybercriminals are using Artificial Intelligence to evade security
- They infiltrate smartphones, home automation systems and other devices
- Personal information is a prime target
- They use social engineering to manipulate employees
- The ‘Insider Threat’ and illegal information re-sale is growing
Our mission is to mitigate information security and privacy risks by keeping business, personal and client data safe. With cybercrime reaching epidemic proportions, we provide solutions that address both the human and technical dimensions of Information Security and Privacy. You can’t rely on technology alone.
ECSM is the EU’s annual awareness campaign that takes place each October across Europe. The aim is to raise awareness of cyber security threats, promote cybersecurity among citizens and organizations; and provide resources to protect themselves online, through education and sharing of good practices.
In addition to webinars, podcasts and posts, IDSolves.com is delivering a series of rapid business briefings in support of ECSM on Information Security and Privacy issues in Ireland, the UK and Middle East during October and November. For more information about the above events and other ID Information Security and Privacy Briefings, please contact Yasmine: email@example.com.